:D~

Hey there, My name's Sharan, a small town kid from India, lots of hobbies, check my profile out for more info on me... as for this blog its something I do for fun and topics are random.. like, share and subscribe, but most importantly... NJOY :)

~ WELCOME TO MY HUMBLE BLOG ~ xD :P

Saturday 21 July 2012

MY FIRST DAY IN SCHOOL


School as we all know is an institution set up by the educated dreamers of the world whose heart are burning with the passion for imparting the ever powerful energy, known as KNOWLEDGE.
School is that place where the common, rich and poor alike send their children to fulfill the basic need of developing, and utilizing the 4 terabyte capacity of the human brain to the best possible use…
I like many others have had the privilege of going to school and being a part of the development project which aims at making an impenetrable wall of qualified candidates for the betterment of society and the future of the country…..

I should say that my first day at school was a bit nerve wracking but I got through it just fine…
It was a fine day and my mom dropped me of and held my hand till we got in and I should say that I cried like crazy on the first day for fear of being alone…J




It was the first time I was left alone in someone else’s custody…..the teachers to be precise.
As it was the first day the teachers left us alone and told us to make friends and socialize so that we go familiarize with the school surroundings. I was terrified with the new surroundings, practically I spent the whole day crying and sitting secluded from other students. The only thing that came to my mind was the fact of going home and sitting by my mother and father’s side.



But I was lucky to find a friend on that dreadful day who shared my pain as it was her first day also. The moment she came and offered her hands to take me out to play on the schools recreation centre, my heart beat softly and I was calm, I had finally made a friend on the first day. Now she and I are the best of friends and together we overcame the first day at school. We played on the slides and on the see-saw, and played hide and seek and stone paper scissors. It was more fun than I had imagined and as we were having fun we also made a few more friends in the process. We drew with crayons and played doctor-doctor.



I had a lot of fun on the first day and when it was time to go home my mother came to pick me up and I was so happy to see her and tell her about the experiences at school. I told her about the games we played and the friends I made at school, she was smiling at me the whole time and happy to see me happy.
That was the first time I had spent the whole day without my parents…….
Now that I think of it…it was not that bad…J

This was the account of my first day at school.


No comments:

Post a Comment